MAIN TYPES OF OPERATIONS
- Increased oil recovery including polymer flooding;
- Well exploration process modeling;
- Assessment of deposit energy condition;
- Steady sampling;
- Non-steady sampling;
- Studies of multizone reservoirs tapped with one well;
- Research of pressure communication along the formation (tracer analysis, interference test);
- Bringing wells of mechanized stock to stable production;
- Geophysical work on field development control;
- Selection of equipment (beam pumping unit, electric submersible pump, sucker-rod screw pump, artificial lift method) for the best operation of the formation-well-pump system;
- Measurement of well production rate in three phases;
- Establishment of reference research network of wells with wellhead and bottomhole equipment by on-line monitoring system;
- Audit of research departments and issuing recommendations on their reorganization;
- Advanced training of research staff.
ALSTRON Group of Companies is represented in the following regions:
- Head office in Almaty;
- Atyrau Branch;
- Aktau branch;
- Kyzylorda branch;
- Production site in Zhana-Ozen;
- Production site in Aktobe.
The company has several think tanks located in:
- Samara, Engineering Center.